This program is ideal for training individuals whose potential for exposure is such that an extensive radiation safety training program is not required.
- The nature and characteristics of ionizing radiation
- Natural and man-made sources of radiation
- Dose Units
- Internal and external exposures
- Irradiation and contamination
- Use of time, distance, and shielding
Course Instructor: Dr. Robert Holloway
The late Dr. Robert Holloway, a radiochemist, had a long career in radiation safety spanning several decades. He was formerly employed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in Las Vegas, Nevada, in work related to radiological monitoring in the vicinity of the underground nuclear weapons test site in Nevada. He was the author of numerous publications in the area of radionuclides in the environment.
For more information about multiple user purchases and applicable discounts please contact us directly at [email protected] or call us at 702-564-2798